Using Skype Connect with Press8
Businesses can complement their existing Press8 hosted PBX by integrating Skype Connect. This comes in handy for companies who make a lot of International calls since Skype calls can be made directly from their desk phones at Skype's great low International calling rates. By adding 'click to call' buttons on web pages and emails all registered Skype users worldwide can reach your business, reception or call center for free using Skype.
- Receive and manage inbound calls from the 405 million Skype users worldwide on your Press8 hosted PBX, connecting the company website to the PBX system using Skype 'click-to-call' buttons - Calls from Skype users are FREE all over the world if you are using a Press8 hosted pbx and Skype Connect.
- Place calls via Skype to landlines and mobile phones worldwide from your Press8 hosted PBX , saving your business money with Skype’s low international rates.
- Purchase Skype online numbers to receive calls to your Press8 PBX from landlines or mobile phones.
- Manage Skype calls using your existing Press8 hosted pbx applications such as call routing, conferencing, phone menus, voicemail and call recording and logging.
Skype Connect is the perfect way to integrate Skype with your existing Press8 hosted PBX, allowing the communications from your PBX to be complemented by Skype functionality.
How to get started:
- Sign up with Press8
- Sign up with Skype Connect
- Contact Press8 Support about setting it up on your phone system (extra charge for setup)
- Add a 'click to call' button on your website if desired (contact Skype for instructions)
- Route Skype calls through your call center
* Press8 Telecom is in no way affiliated with Skype Connect. For troubleshooting issues, please contact Skype Connect.