Using the Actions area, located on the Left within the Press8 Control Panel, you can make a call.
Make a Call allows you to make a call via the web interface or SOAP API.
1. Log in to the Press8 web interface.
2. Go to Actions =>Make a call.
3. Choose the ﬁrst destination to call. This can be a telephone line or an arbitrary number. If a number, it will be routed as though you had dialed it from a telephone.
4. Choose a number to transfer to once the ﬁrst destination has answered. This can be an arbitrary number, such as an external number, number, feature code, or telephone line.
5. Click “Call”. The ﬁrst destination should ring within a few seconds.
6. You can bookmark the next page to make the same call in the future.
• Speed dials from your web browser’s bookmarks.
• Integration with desktop applications such as email clients.
• “Click here to call us” buttons on your website. (use the bookmark you created above)
Please note that it’s important to use a script rather than a link to avoid revealing your username and password.
It would be best if you had a programmer set this up on your website using a script that hides your username and password.