You can block calls coming to a specific number from a specific number in your Press8 Control Panel. You can add as many blocks as you need.
*** Note: To use this feature, you must either "own" the number as a user or have Administrator privileges on the account. If you are not the Administrator or do not own the number, then please contact your Administrator to make these updates to your account.
1. Log in to your Press8 control panel: https://manage.press8.com
2. Go to Devices & numbers=>Numbers
3. Click on the number that is being called, and scroll down to the bottom area for "Caller Routes"
4. Click "New", and enter the 10-digit telephone number that is bothering you in the "Caller number prefix" field. (No dashes between the area code and 7-digit number.)
5. Add a description for future reference. (optional).
5. Leave "Forward matching calls to:" as "Hang up call".
6. Click 'Save" at the bottom.
You are done!